RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, England
- £ 36000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 19 Nov 2019
- 7 Feb 2020
£36,000 - £38,000 p/a | 42 Hrs | Days | Small Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in Burgess Hill currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with supervisory/management experience to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
The home provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general/medical and physical disability nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager position as follows:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week on day shifts, on call or weekend work maybe required on occasions
• A great annual salary in the region of £36,000 to £38,000 depending on experience (NHS band 6/7)
• Supportive working environment with strong team already in place
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
Position: Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Dementia Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Crawley, West SussexSalary: &pou...