Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 15.00 - 15.86 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2019
- 14 Feb 2020
£15 to £15.86 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | 33 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care |
A purpose-built nursing home in Luton is recruiting for RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a leading UK care provider and offers round-the-clock care and support for adults with a range of complex care needs and specialises in elderly and dementia care.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidates can expect to receive:
• Permanent contracts of 33 hours per week, with days or nights available over a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay from £15 to £15.86 per hour, which is in line with Band 5/6 NHS
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A company pension plan
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities branches will all be considered
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK care home setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33000 - 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Mental Health Sister or Charge Nurse to join our client's senior team team at their Sec...