Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 30030 - 33462 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2019
- 16 May 2020
Days shifts: £17.50 per hour
Nights shift: £19.50 per hour
Days or Nights available
Hours: 33 - 44 available
Time Recruitment is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join a well-regarded nursing home based in the Erdington area. This is a Nursing home is of high spec generation nursing home, specialises in providing high-quality residential and nursing care to the older generation.
This popular luxurious care home accommodates for up to 68 people over three separate floors and caters for the elderly requiring general nursing and dementia care whilst also offering unique services for people with specialist care needs.
The group is growing significantly having recently commissioned a new care homes in the West Midlands area and is currently in the process of purchasing further developments. We are searching for a Registered Nurse to join one of the 3 manageable units who can deliver exceptional care; the service currently holds a GOOD CQC on all areas.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
* DBS paid for
* Free parking
* Private Pension
* Nursing Succession Programme - qualifications in leadership with new services to progress within
* Support with NMC re-validation by on site mentors
* 28 Days Annual Leave (5.6 weeks)
* 3 - 4 nurses on during the day shift + 32 care staff alongside Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager and Home Manager
* 2 nurses on the night shift + 20 care staff supporting the Registered Nurses
* Medication technician's and 2 senior carers for additional support
Applicants for the role of Registered Nurse should be NMC registered; RGN, RMN or RNLD trained with general nursing skills or upskilling requirements; full clinical training can be offered.
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified and looking for the next step in your career APPLY BELOW to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
If you would like more information on the Registered Nurse opportunity, please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment.