Nursing Home Manager
Whitehaven, Cumbria, England
- £ 0 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 18 Nov 2019
- 16 Dec 2019
Home Manager - £50k - Whitehaven
Are you an experienced nursing home manager looking to work for a well-established care provider with an excellent reputation within the private sector? Do you want to work in a home where achieving an 'OUTSSTANDING' CQC report is a real possibility?
Are you looking for a new role that where you can apply your skills and expertise to make a difference in the lives of our residents?
Jake at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an experienced Nurse Home Manager to work within a nursing home located in Whitehaven, Cumbria.
My client is seeking an experienced, dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic manager to take the helm at their service.
To lead the facility ensuring that the team achieve the highest possible standards of care and service by implementing and monitoring compliance of all policies and procedures, whilst exceeding financial performance in line with budgets.
Job description for Nursing Home Manager:
• Actively filling beds and selling the home
• Recruitment and training of staff
• Ensure CQC compliance & Improvement
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues.
• Maintain high standards of care delivery.
The successful candidate for the Nursing Home Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• A valid Nursing PIN-Essential
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Previous home management experience
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
• Ongoing training & development.
• Being a part of this supportive provider.
• Fantastic Salary for the area.
• Private pension scheme.
In return, my client will offer a fantastic salary of £50k.
For more information on how to apply for the role of Nursing Home Manager please contact Jake at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187 or apply today!!!
This role would suit: Nursing home manager, Home manager, Care Manager, Head of care