RGN Clinical Lead Nurse
Windsor, Berkshire, England
- £ 37000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 18 Nov 2019
- 18 Dec 2019
£37,000 p/a (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hrs | Days | Experience Essential | Very Small Home | Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a small private nursing home on the outskirts of Windsor.
The 20 bedded home is fully CQC compliant and provides general elderly nursing care packages in a home from home setting in the Berkshire countryside.
Details of this RGN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Mainly day shifts with some weekends included, with occasional nights required to cover in emergencies
• A great annual salary of £37,000 (equates to NHS Band 6)
As Clinical Lead Nurse RGN, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. IN addition to playing a key role in the hands-on delivery of clinical care you will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Windsor, Berkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Preceptorship Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Specialist Eating Disorder Service - up to £30,500 per annum Location...