RN Staff Nurse
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 16.85 - 16.85 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Nov 2019
- 18 Dec 2019
£28,914 per annum (equates to £16.85 per hour & NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | £1000 Welcome Bonus | 33 hours | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects | NQ Nurses Considered |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Chelmsford is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive pay rates starting at £28,914 per annum (equates to £16.85 per hour & NHS Band 6)
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.