Band 7 Early Help Pathway Lead
Broadstairs, Kent, England
- £ 28 - 30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Nov 2019
- 15 Dec 2019
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 7 Early Pathway Lead to work in the CAMHS Team based in Broadstairs, Kent. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within children mental health.
Salary: £30 - £31 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
What HCL can offer you:
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200* for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in Broadstairs, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentCanterbury, Kent, England
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist who is passionate for the well-being o...