Registered Nurse - Stoma Care
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
- £ 20,000 - 28,000 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Nov 2019
- 15 Dec 2019
Registered Nurse – Stoma Care
Salary up to £27,200 for 30 hours per week
+ Car + Excellent Benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, RCN and NMC fees paid and 25 days’ holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career with a global healthcare company
committed to providing the best stoma care services for patients and Nurses?
Territory – Nuneaton/Burton and surrounding areas
Hours - Part Time, 30 hours per week over 4 days – 9am to 5pm
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Community Nurse or District Nurse with recent stoma care or colorectal experience.
Our client is an independent provider of progressive and innovative stoma care services
to primary, secondary and private care sector. The company is an award-winning home delivery service for stoma and/or continence supplies which prides itself on a friendly and efficient service to customers living in the United Kingdom. The benefits of this service include a Nursing support service for patients in their homes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assess patients in their own homes, hospital and GP surgeries, run nurse lead clinics and implement clinical and product reviews.
• Advise GP’s, CCG’s and MMG’s on how to rationalise the prescribing of stoma products by offering GP review clinics, home visits and through feedback of results.
• Produce a database to assist the surgeries with monitoring of prescription costs and updating patient records on an annual basis to maintain GP surgery relationships.
• Support Health Care Professionals by advising on best practice through clinical patient reviews resulting in the delivery of improved patient care.
• Maintain and develop the prescription delivery service and the delivery of new patients onto the Home Delivery service.
To be considered for this important role you will be a Registered Adult Nurse (RGN) that ideally meets the following criteria;
• Level 1 UK Registered Nurse (Adult)
• Recent stoma care or colorectal nursing experience
• Community or District Nursing experience is an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Nurse Advisors and Clinical Support Practitioners
This job was posted to Community nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38,760 - 38,760 Per yearFull time...PermanentNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is looking for a new challenge using thei...