Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 25,000 - 34,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Nov 2019
- 15 Dec 2019
Colorectal Nurse - Two Vacancies
Salary up to c£34,000
Plus private healthcare, pension, life assurance, NMC and RCN membership paid for and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Location - University Hospitals of Leicester
Hours – Full Time Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN) looking for a new career with a global healthcare company?
We are looking for two Colorectal Nurses to join our client’s stoma care division. You’ll be hospital based, supporting patients after diagnosis, pre and post-surgery and also during outpatient clinics. You will also provide training and education for Healthcare Practitioners in the hospital.
Our client’s strength is in providing a reliable and caring service for customers and introducing innovative new products to suit their continuing needs. They pride themselves on a close working relationship with healthcare professionals in both the hospital and community setting and by providing education and advice directly to patients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Delivering high quality, evidence based care to all patients who require surgery, and who have or may require the formation of a stoma.
• Provide expert advice and education for all staff within the hospital.
• Support Health Care Professionals by advising on best practice through clinical patient reviews resulting in the delivery of improved patient care.
• To liaise with the community and continuing care teams providing a seamless service between hospital and home
To be considered for this important role you will ideally meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 UK Registered Nurse (Adult)
• Recent stoma care/colorectal nursing experience or specialist knowledge in the care of colorectal surgical patients
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
To find out more about this Colorectal Nurse role please call Katie Jones on Applyor apply now
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Colorectal Nurses, Clinical Nurse Specialist and Nurse Advisors
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32945 - 34490 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Medium Secure Psychiatric Hospital - PLUS £5,000 bonus Location: NottinghamS...