RGN/RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse
Dalkeith, Midlothian, Scotland
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Nov 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
Band 7 Equivalent/Circa £41,184 p/a | 44 Hrs - Nights | Elderly Care Home | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | Great Company Benefits
A large elderly nursing home in a rural setting near Dalkeith is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Night Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Charge Nurse RGN/RMN position:
• Full-time hours of 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £18.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £41,184
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
You will be joining a home that offers general elderly nursing care, meeting all Care Inspectorate requirements during the most recent inspection. Extensive facilities are in place to enable residents to enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a RGN/RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.