Senior Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward RGN
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 25500 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Nov 2019
- 17 Feb 2020
£25,500 to £31,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Training or Development Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Senior Staff Nurse in a private hospital in Chelmsford.
What the hospital is offering the successful Senior Nurse and details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £25,500 to £31,000 (equates to NHS Band 5/6)
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Senior Nurse, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
You will play a key role in the delivery of high-quality in-patient care, to both adult and paediatric patients undergoing Orthopaedic, ENT, Ophthalmic and Oncology treatments.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• At least 2 years’ experience in an acute/surgical ward setting, ideally within the private healthcare sector
• Able to undertake all aspects of clinical care planning and delivery to a high standard
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Flexible to work rotating shift patterns
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Cosmetic nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Chelmsford, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Nursing is rewarding and fulfilling but sometimes it can be tough. At Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital we recognise that. It's why we ...