Director of Clinical Services
London, Greater London, England
- £ 64000 - 64000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Nov 2019
- 13 Dec 2019
37.5 hrs | Leading Private Hospital | Great Company Benefits | DR/RN/Physio/Radiographer/ODP/Pharmacist Considered
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers currently looking to recruit an experienced healthcare professional to work as Director of Clinical Services in their state-of-the-art hospital in North-West London.
This hospital offers services ranging from routine investigations to complex surgery and boasts state of the art facilities and internationally renowned consultants and specialists in addition to a leading Oncology Unit.
What the hospital is offering the successful Director of Clinical Services and details of the vacancy:
• A full-time position working 37.5 hours per week
• A fantastic annual salary of up to £64,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Director of Clinical Services, you will work with the Hospital Manager to provide effective and efficient clinical and operational management of the facility. You will ensure excellent standards of nursing care are provided and that all patients receive a high-quality service from admission to discharge. You will manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote best practices in all aspects of your role.
Applicants for this Director of Clinical Services post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as either RGN/Nurse/Doctor/ODP/Radiographer/Pharmacist with registration with the relevant body eg NMC/GPC/HCPC/GMC
• Demonstrate proven experience in a senior managerial position within an acute healthcare setting, with experience of service re-design, clinical pathways and system reform
• Have completed recognised management and teaching/mentoring qualifications with experience in HR duties and supporting junior colleagues
• Strong working knowledge of relevant codes of conduct and guidelines, The Care Standards Act and CQC requirements
• Good understanding of Quality Assurance tools
• Financially aware with good budget management skills and experience and understanding of the commercial features of private healthcare
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Guy's and St Thomas' Foundation Trust is one of the largest hospital trusts in the country, hosting one of the largest renal transp...
£ 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Nurse Advisor / Clinical Nurse Advisor / Trainer - Nursing Homes Service Type: Dementia / Elderly - Physical Disability...
£ 33696 - 51168 Per yearFull timePermanentCamberley, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse - Care Home - * leading luxury care home provider* *Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment* Very low ...