Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2019
- 7 Feb 2020
From £16.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Negotiable Hourly Rate Dependant on Experience | Full & Part Time Hours Available | Nights | Fully CQC Compliant Care Home | Tier 2 Sponsorship Considered
A privately owned and operated care home in Maidstone is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on nights. This medium sized service provides first class nursing care to its elderly residents and supports those with dementia.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Night Staff Nurse will receive:
• Full and part time hours available
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates from £16.00 (equates to NHS band 6) and negotiable depending on experience
• Excellent training and ongoing development
• Management development opportunities
• Career progression and support with re-validation
• Free uniform, DBS check and onsite parking
• Workplace pension
• 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro rata for part time hours)
• Applicants who require Tier 2 Sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered
As Night Staff Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.