Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 12 Nov 2019
- 13 Mar 2020
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £44.9K | Paid Breaks | 48 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | NQ Nurses Considered | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join a well-established elderly and dementia nursing care home in the Chipping Norton area.
The service has been rated Good or Outstanding by CQC in all areas and is set within the countryside, the highly skilled team ensure residents enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/Adult Nurse will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £18 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £44,920
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Stable working environment within a CQC rates good care service
As RGN/Adult Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting, although newly-qualified nurses will also be considered for this role
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankOxford, Oxfordshire, England
Deputy Nursing Home Manager / Clinical Lead - RGN / RMN Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire Salary: Circa £40k, £43k max On behalf of a b...