Registered General Nurse
Cranleigh, Surrey, England
- £ 16.00 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Nov 2019
- 14 Feb 2020
£16.00 - £16.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Nights | Good CQC | Staff Benefits | Staff accommodation available
A small privately-owned elderly nursing home in the Cranleigh area is currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to join their night clinical team.
The home is set amongst the Surrey Hills and has beautiful gardens that create peaceful natural surroundings.
Facilities for this service are of very high standard every need is catered for, alongside a wide range of leisure facilities to ensure best quality of life is maintained.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay from £16.00 - £16.50 / (NHS band 6)
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• High quality accommodation available at subsidised rates from £300 - £400 per month inclusive of bills
• Long service awards
• Organised social events arranged
• On-going learning, training and professional development
• Free parking
• Free meals provided on any shift over 6 hours
• DBS check and work uniform provided
• Pension scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of high-quality resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Registered General Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Cranleigh, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31030 - 32811 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse -Mental Health Hospital PICU £9,000 WELCOME BONUS Location: South West LondonSalary: £31343 - £33143...
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentBrighton, East Sussex, England
Office based disability assessment role in Brighton Location: Brighton Salary: £41,000 - £43,000pa Experienced Nurses (RGN, RMN, RN...