Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
- £ 17 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2019
- 10 Dec 2019
Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Worcester, West Midlands - Up to £18 per hour
Shifts: 8:00am - 20:00pm or 20.00pm - 8.00am
Hours: Days and Nights available
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join this medium sized, privately ran elderly and dementia nursing home in Worcester. As part of a reputable independent company which is highly regarded across the region, you will benefit from an extensive, specific training programme and the support of your peers for your personal and professional development.
You will be joining an experienced and skilled nursing team in which your competencies will be nurtured and developed. They are looking for a Staff Nurse who is confident in providing clinical leadership and working collaboratively with members of the multi-disciplinary team to deliver an exceptional level of nursing care to residents.
Each member of the team prides themselves on giving respectful and personalised care to residents and are passionate about elderly and dementia nursing.
The health care group itself works across the country and is a highly recognisable name within the private sector.
The benefits for the Staff Nurse role include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Short shifts
- Supportive and specialist working environment
Duties of this Staff Nurse role include:
- Provide the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care
- Provide effective supervision of Staff Members
- Take management responsibility for a shift as directed
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse role will have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- RGN or RMN qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience in a similar environment
For more information please email Apply