RGN Deputy Nurse Manager
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 53000 - 53000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Nov 2019
- 6 Feb 2020
£53,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8b) | 40 hours | Days Only | Very Large Service | Supernumerary Role | 1 in 4 weekends |
A large long-term care and rehabilitation facility in the Borehamwood area requires an experienced RGN with a strong background in management to join their team in the role of Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN post and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• 1 in 4 weekends (rostered, day off in lieu when weekend worked)
• An excellent annual salary of £53,000 which is equivalent to NHS band 8b
• Predominantly supernumerary role however flexibility and nursing cover required on occasion
As Deputy Manager RGN, you will work closely with the Registered Manager and will focus on the clinical management of the home. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management throughout the home along with driving forward improvements to ensure full regulatory compliance.
This facility offers round the clock care to adults of all ages with complex care needs including neurological conditions and brain and spinal injuries along with a dedicated dementia care unit.
State of the art facilities are available throughout the service to enable the highest standards and quality of care to be maintained, allowing residents to engage in an independent and varied lifestyle.
Candidates for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Proven experience in a managerial role within a clinical setting, with strong leadership abilities
• Ideally experienced working with a diverse patient group, including elderly and younger adult nursing care and neuro-disability/rehabilitation
• Strong clinical skills including tissue viability and pressure prevention and management
• Ideally you will also have some experience working in a mental health setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.