RGN Night Nurse
Stowmarket, Suffolk, England
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2019
- 16 Feb 2020
£16.50 per hour (equates to £36,036 per annum and NHS Band 6) | 42 hours | Nights | Great Benefits | £2,000 Welcome Bonus
A large nursing home in a village near Stowmarket has a full-time vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse to join their team on nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a purpose-built setting.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN Night Nurse will receive:
• 42 hours per week on permanent nights
• Very competitive hourly rate of pay of £16.50 (equates to £36,036 per annum and NHS Band 6)
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment
• A welcome bonus of up to £2,000 (subject to T and Cs)
• NMC registration fees paid and support with revalidation
• Personal development plans and support with training
• A workplace pension scheme
As RGN Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Stowmarket, Suffolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31800 - 42500 Per yearFull timePermanentColchester, Essex, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)- GOOD CQC RATING + £1000 WELCOME BONUS Location: ColchesterSalary: £31,800...