RGN/RMN Registered Nurse
East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
- £ 16.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2019
- 11 Dec 2019
£16.50 - £17.50 per hour / Up to £34,125 per annum or NHS Band 6 | Bank Hol Pay Enhancements | Paid Breaks | 37.5 Hours - Days & Nights | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A 40 bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in East Grinstead has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Nurse will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50 to £17.50 DOE. (equates to up to £34,125 per annum or NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• Pay enhancements of time + ½ on Bank Holidays
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
• Free meals whilst on shift
• A company pension scheme
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting although newly qualified nurses will also be considered
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
• Must be a driver due to the location of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.