RN Registered Nurse
Christchurch, Dorset, England
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2019
- 25 Apr 2020
£19.00 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £35.5K p/a | Full-Time and Part-Time Hours available | Flexible Shifts | Paid Breaks and Great Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC
A leading Dorset elderly care home currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
The Christchurch home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a beautiful setting, with state-of-the-art facilities and luxury furnishings.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract (exact hours TBC at interview) with a mix of day and night shifts required over a 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.25 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary in the region of £35,580 for a 37.5 hour contract
• Paid breaks
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.