Registered General Nurse
Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 40000 - 80000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2019
- 9 Dec 2019
For a role based in Maidstone, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 registered general nurse to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis.
Duties will include:
* Medicine management
* Male and female catheterisation - care of and insertion
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date enhanced DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0011545
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31000 - 41300 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - up to £41K + Paid breaks - 5/5 CQC - Beautiful small nursing home! Location: Croydon, Greater London Posi...