Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 24413 - 36619 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2019
- 9 Dec 2019
Location: Warrington, Lancashire
Salary: £24,413 - £36,619 per annum ( up to £18.77 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (7.00am - 730pm) or Nights only (7.00pm - 730 am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
- Shift pattern A: Weds/Thurs/Fri
- Shift pattern B: Mon/Tues/Sat/Sun
Maximum expectation of nights is 2 nights per year with minimum 1 months notice
*Free meals on shift*
*Good recent CQC rating*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RMN, RNLD, RGN to join a Medium Secure Hospital for Men 18 years + who require a period of specialised rehabilitation, Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI), progressive neurological conditions, Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC) and Deaf Mental Health problems.
Service Details: This Hospital provides a safe environment for men with complex care needs, an acquired brain injury or learning disability
*If you have an interest to work in a specific area / on a specific ward, then please state this in your application and we will endeavour to accommodate your preference*
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Shifts : The hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Location : The Hospital has free on-site parking. They are very easy to access on the bus or a train - they are on three bus routes and the bus stop is right outside the hospital.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Generous salary
- Excellent progression opportunities with clear career pathways
- Forward thinking and supportive MDT
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity package - We will pay you £5000 (£1000 on the commencement of leave and £4000 when you return to work)
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Retail Discounts
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- LG Discounts - You can select LG products such as TV's, fridge freezers, washing machines, dishwashers and tumble dryers at a reduced market rate
- Travel Accounts - enables you to book your holiday (up to £1500) as early as possible and spread the cost over 12 months, with no fees.
- Tech Products -you can purchase the latest computing technology (up to £750) but spread the cost over 12 months via payroll.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Warrington, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankWigan, Greater Manchester, England
Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: WiganStarting Salary: £38,760 + Comprehe...