Greater Manchester, England
- £ 38.50 - 62 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
Would you like flexible locum work in your area? Are you looking for a change of pace?
Chase Medical is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work on a locum basis within GP surgeries in the Manchester area. In return we are offering £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for our fully flexible shifts. This is a great opportunity readdress your work-life by choosing to working shifts that suit you and a chance to see a wider range of patients, contributing to further CPD.
Working with Chase Medical has great benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay of £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- No minimum shift requirements when you have joined the bank,
- Exclusive access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- A quick and easy registration process,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it.
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care Agency providing Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, and other Primary Care Professionals with locum and permanent work throughout the UK. As we work with almost 40% of Primary Care Centres in the UK we often have shifts available that are not seen elsewhere.
If you know any other Primary Care Professionals who might be interested in either locum or permanent work let us know! For every referral you could earn yourself £500.
Ref: AP Manchester SD