- £ 32000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
Registered General Nurse
Salary - £32,000 - £36,000
Location - Norfolk
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered General Nurse to join a 10 bed inpatient female hospital. They offer an alternative to traditional locked units. The hospital treats and supports women with complex, challenging and severe mental illness who require treatment under the Mental Health Act.
The Hospital also provides a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment for young women in transition from CAMHS to adult services.
- Free lunch and Evening meal cooked fresh from our kitchen
- Free parking
- Once employed we would pay for a nurses registration fee annually
- Competitive annual leave
- Pay and working in our new refurbished site at Catfield which is absolutely beautiful!
- We may have a possibility to provide a re-location venue for any nurses out of area to make their transition to a new location a lot less stressful.
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.