Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner
- £ 25 - 26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to work in the Single Point of Access Team based in Bedford. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within adult mental health.
Salary: £29 - £30 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
What HCL can offer you:
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200* for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in Bedfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26.68 - 26.68 Per hourFull timeContractFarnborough, Hampshire, England
Locum Community Mental Health Practitioner Band 6 - DCMH Aldershot Medical CentreCommunity Mental Health Practitioner - Essential ...