Band 6 Care Coordinator
London, Greater London, England
- £ 28 - 30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator to work in the West Locality Team based in Haringey. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within adult mental health.
Salary: £26 - £27 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
What HCL can offer you:
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200* for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentRainham, Greater London, England
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Mental Health Professionals who have a strong sense of initiative and an excellent te...