Band 6 CPN (FRT Assessor)
- £ 25 - 26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 CPN (FRT Assessor) to work in the First Response Team based in Brentwood. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within adult mental health.
Salary: £25 - £26 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
What HCL can offer you:
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200* for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
*Terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentColchester, Essex, England
ealth and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Colchester (Home Based)Location: ColchesterSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Ex...
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthend-on-Sea, Essex, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Southend-on-SeaLocation: Southend-on-SeaSalary: £41,000 - £43,000Expe...