Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
- £ 16 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 29 Nov 2019
Nurse required in Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent. Paying up to £17.50 /hr, Days or Nights.
Elderly, Dementia, General, Mental Health, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful privately run nursing home in Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent. This service provides nursing care, based on each residents individual needs, to really provide a personalised level of care.
My client provides both long and short term nursing services to its elderly residents, who are a mixture of elderly residents with nursing needs and mental health conditions. The service is fitted out with a bar, salon and beautiful accessible gardens, to create a homely environment.
As the successful candidate, you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication and oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.