Clinical Team Lead
- £ 32000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Clinical Team leader
Salary - £36,000 - £40,000
Location - Norfolk
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Team leader to join a 10 bed inpatient female hospital. They offer an alternative to traditional locked units. The hospital treats and supports women with complex, challenging and severe mental illness who require treatment under the Mental Health Act.
The Hospital also provides a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment for young women in transition from CAMHS to adult services.
You must have a working knowledge of the Mental Health act and Mental Illness.
- Free lunch and Evening meal cooked fresh from our kitchen
- Free parking
- Once employed we would pay for a nurses registration fee annually
- Competitive annual leave
- Pay and working in our new refurbished site at Catfield which is absolutely beautiful!
- We may have a possibility to provide a re-location venue for any nurses out of area to make their transition to a new location a lot less stressful.
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Norfolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentNorwich, Norfolk, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in NorwichLocation: NorwichSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Experienced Nurses (...