Staff Nurse Recovery
Farnham, Surrey, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetic, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful person will assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism. As a Recovery Staff Nurse you will assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, developing care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
Who we're looking for
- NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Minimum of 6 month recovery experience
- Proactive attitude to learning and developing
- Good team worker
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (this will increase to 35 on 1 st January 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 10 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Elena Tsoneva on Applyor Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31000 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) - Elderly Nursing home Location: Horsham, West SussexSalary: £31,000 - £...