Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 33325 - 36565 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Registered Mental Health Nurse (Nights)
Salary - Staff Nurse £25350 - £33,035. Senior Nurse £33,325 - £36,565
Location - Bristol
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a brain injury and rehabilitation unit, providing specialist in-patient rehabilitation for adults and adolescents (16+) with a traumatic or acquired brain injury. The service aims to provide exceptional care and rehabilitation, achieving outcomes for patients that are consistently above the national average.
We're looking for experienced, enthusiastic, motivated night nurses who have excellent communication skills and are committed to delivering high standards of patient care in a multi-disciplinary team.
As a Registered Nurse (RN/ RMN/RNLD) working in our Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre your main duties will be:-
- To identify care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating outcomes of care given
- To ensure high standards of evidence based nursing care are delivered consistently
- To administer drugs and check preparations in accordance with Company policy and NMC guidelines.
- To communicate information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, whilst maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the principles of Information Governance
- To report and record incident and accidents in accordance with policy and procedures
- To assist in the induction, development and supervision of, new and junior night staff members, as required
- A thorough induction programme tailored specifically to brain injury nursing
- A commitment to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Welcome Bonus of £1,000
- A range of staff discounts
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.