Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 60000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
£60,000 - £65,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a service director to join a 70 bed service providing care and treatment for neurological disabilities.
Your role will be the overall management and development of the services on a 24hr basis. The efficient deployment of resources and you will be registered with the CQC as the registered manager for the Unit. Ideally you will have a Registered Nurse Qualification.
- Manage and supervise the Heads of Department for Quality & Nursing, Therapy and Business Services ensuring that appropriate management arrangements are in place at all times
- Responsibility for ensuring that all nursing and care standards, regulatory standards, and other quality measurement criteria are met.
- To be responsible for the overall recruitment, supervision and management of all staff on a day to day basis
- Responsible for attaining and maintaining full bed occupancy, through appropriate marketing and referral processing, in collaboration with the Regional Development Managers
- Ensure that statutory responsibilities for MCA and / or MHA are fulfilled for the service
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- £5k car allowance
- Funded study leave
- Medical insurance
- Payment of medical indemnity
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme
- A range of staff discounts
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For the Full job description and Further Information please call Siobhan Apply
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
Ref: SH01 - SD22