Bath, Somerset, England
- £ 28.00 - 46.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Temporary, Contract
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
We are currently looking for Paediatrics Nurse for some of our client hospitals (both NHS and Private) in Bath [Somerset]. Up to £46.00 per hour.
• NMC registration
• Flexible, Reliable and Committed
• To be able to adapt to different hospital settings
• To be team player
• Flexible with time
• Have at least twelve months clinical experience, preferably in a similar position
• Right to work within the UK
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
Some of our benefits include:
• Flexible Shifts
• Online Payslips
• Weekly on time payments
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Lucrative Refer a friend scheme
• Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
• Dedicated 24/7 Booking Service
• Revalidation Support
• Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
• Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
• A self-motivated and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
Ref: NEXGEN- 11
This job was posted to Community childrens nurse, Nursing home childrens nurse, Ward childrens nurse in Bath, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Paediatric Spinal/Orthopaedic Clinical Nurse Specialist Band 7 - 37.5 hrs per week We are looking to recruit a permanent band 7 cli...