Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Polegate, East Sussex, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
£16.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full & Part Time Hours Available | Days | Great Benefits | Good CQC |
A qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD is required to work days at an elderly care home in Polegate. You will join a fully trained clinical team in providing first class care in this fully compliant service owned by one of the UK’s largest healthcare providers.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Full or part time contracts available
• £16.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Days only
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS/PVG fee paid
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.