Registered General Nurse - Band 5
Horsham, West Sussex, England
- £ 19.00 - 31.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
We are currently looking for General Ward Nurses for some fantastic NHS hospital in Horsham [West Sussex]. Up To £31.00 per hour.
• NMC registration
• Flexible, Reliable and Committed
• To be able to adapt to different hospital settings
• To be team player
• Flexible with time
• Have at least twelve months clinical experience, preferably in a similar position
• Right to work within the UK
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
Nexgen Locum’s benefits include:
• Block Shifts
• Weekly on time payments
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Lucrative Refer a friend scheme
• Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
• Dedicated 24/7 Booking Service
• Revalidation Support
• Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
• Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
• A self-motivated and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
Ref: NEXGEN- 9
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing HomeService Type: Learning Disability - Physical Disability - Younger Adu...
£ 27824 - 33153 Per yearFull timePermanentHassocks, West Sussex, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health Forensic Secure Unit Job Title: Staff NurseService Type: Forensic Medium Secure UnitLocation: Hassocks,...