Registered General Nurse- Band 5
Crawley, West Sussex, England
- £ 19.00 - 31.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
We are currently looking for General Ward Nurses for some fantastic NHS hospital in Crawley [West Sussex]. Up To £31.00 per hour.
• NMC registration
• Flexible, Reliable and Committed
• To be able to adapt to different hospital settings
• To be team player
• Flexible with time
• Have at least twelve months clinical experience, preferably in a similar position
• Right to work within the UK
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
Nexgen Locum’s benefits include:
• Block Shifts
• Weekly on time payments
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Lucrative Refer a friend scheme
• Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
• Dedicated 24/7 Booking Service
• Revalidation Support
• Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
• Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
• A self-motivated and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
Ref: NEGEN- 8
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30888 - 41184 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthwark, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Southwark, LondonCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Pallia...
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentTunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Tunbridge WellsLocation: Tunbridge WellsSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Expe...