Harlow, Essex, England
- £ 22000 - 31000 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
£22,000 to £31,000 per annum pro rata | 22.5 hours | Days | Great Company Benefits |
A leading national private healthcare provider currently requires an experienced RGN with a background in acute care to work as Pre-Assessment Nurse in their hospital in the Harlow area.
Details of this Pre-Assessment Nurse position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• A part-time contract of 22.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £22,000 to £31,000 pro rata
• Ongoing training and development
• Private healthcare
• Contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Uniform provided, subsidised staff restaurant and free parking
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Pre-Assessment Nurse you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
Applicants for this Pre-Assessment Nurse, position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Deliver a high standard of patient care
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work in a team or independently
• Excellent customer care skills
• Confident liaising with Consultants
• Demonstrates competent practice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Cosmetic nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Harlow, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000 - 45500 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN )- Nursing Home Location: Westminster, South West LondonSalary: £34,000- £45,5...
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentDartford, Kent, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in DartfordLocation: DartfordSalary: £41,000 - £43,000Experienced Nurses...