Crook, Durham, England
- £ 42000 - 42432 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 29 Nov 2019
Unit Manager required in Crook, County Durham , £42,432 per annum, Days - 48 Hours per week
- Employee discounts and savings - including holiday/travel discounts, retail discounts and leisure savings
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Unit Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Crook, County Durham. My client offers General Nursing and Palliative care treatment to the Elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Unit Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer full time days, 48 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Unit Manager
- General, Palliative
- Up to £42,432
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Crook, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentCramlington, Northumberland, England
Job Title: Deputy Nurse Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )Location: Cramlington, Northumberland,Salary: Competitive + excellent benefitsC...
£ 45,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentDarlington, Durham, England
Deputy Manager | Luxury Nursing Home | Fantastic Provider Salary: Up to £45,000 *DOE* Location: Darlington Qualificat...