Regional Quality Manager - Liverpool
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Area Manager - North West
Nursing and Care Homes
£50,000 - £55,000
On behalf of a leading care provider I am seeking an experienced multi-site Area Manager to oversee a small portfolio of Nursing and Care Homes across the North West. You will play an integral role in regards to the quality and compliance of the Homes within your remit. The ideal Area Manager will be vastly experienced in the elderly care sector, hold an active nursing PIN and have an expertise in quality and compliance.
The successful Area Manager will oversee a modest number of Nursing and Residential Homes that are based in the Merseyside /Lancashire areas. You will be passionate about providing the best care possible to all your residents and have a hands on approach to management and the ability to inspire your staff team. You will be experienced in supporting and managing Home Managers. The portfolio of homes are very stable however, each have their own unique challenges. Travel is required within this role, however, it is not extensive as the Homes are situated in close proximity to each other. Within this role you will join an experienced and dedicated leadership team and you will share their vision of striving for excellence.
Essential Requirements of the Area Manager:
• Multi-site experience.
• Previous experience as a Nursing Home Manager/ Area Manager / Quality Manager.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements.
• NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management (or working towards).
• Nursing qualification (RGN or RMN) active PIN no restrictions.
• Proven track record with CQC and you will have achieved Good' rated reports.
• Previous Quality / Area Manager or Operations Manager experience - managing multiple sites.
• Demonstrable evidence of the impact you have had on increasing and raising standards within Nursing and Residential Homes.
• Excellent communication skills - the ability to forge positive relationships with staff, residents, family members and outside agencies.
Summary of the role and responsibilities of the Regional Manager:
You will be an experienced Nursing Home Manager / Quality Manager / Peripatetic Manager / Area Manager / Operations Manager, who has been previously registered with CQC. The successful Regional Manager will receive a generous salary of up to £55,000 per annum and in addition you will also avail of a comprehensive bonus structure.
Purosearch have been operating for 10 years and are specialists in Health and Social Care industry. We are always seeking to speak with new talent! We offer £250 for each successful recommendation.
How to apply:
Please click apply, send a copy of your up to date CV to Applynway Apply, or call Applyand I would be happy to discuss this position with you further.
(Key Words: Registered Manager, Home Manager, Regional Manager, Quality Manager, Area Manager, Compliance Manager, Operations Manager.