Respiratory Staff Nurse
Redhill, Surrey, England
- £ 25000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Position: Respiratory Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified or qualified band 5 nurse to join a private respiratory clinic.
This private clinic will give you the opportunity to work in a prestigious small clinic for 3 to 4 DAYS a week only, providing one to one care to your patients while still being trained and clinically updated through the NHS.
This is an excellent opportunity to specialise in a specialist ICU/Respiratory department and be enrolled in a ICU course (after passing probation).
You will be given the opportunity to work:
- For 3 to 4 days a week only
- Work in a small clinic without demanding hours or low staffing numbers
- Appropriate specialist training
- Career progression opportunities
- Good access to management support/ training
- The opportunity to work with some of the best nurses and Doctors
- Accommodation (subject to availability)
- Access to state of the art equipment
- Must have acute nursing skills ie. taking blood.
- Right to Work in the UK
- NMC Registered
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
We have an opportunity for a friendly enthusiastic and hard working person to work in our infection control unit. You must be an re...