Deputy Home Manager - Southampton - £45k plus bonus!
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 0 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Deputy Home Manager- Southampton- £45k plus bonus!
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to further you career? Or a Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? If so, then Nadia at Amber Mace has the job for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior nurse with strong management experience to work closely alongside the Home Manager in the successful day-to-day running of the home.
The Role of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• Nursing PIN ESSENTIAL
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Nadia@ Apply