Recovery/HDU Nurse RGN
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 34735 - 34735 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 12 Mar 2020
Up to £34,735 p/a + Enhancements | Private Healthcare | NHS Pension & Benefits
A Westminster based private hospital has a vacancy for an experienced Recovery/HDU Nurse to join their busy Operating Department Team.
Details of this Recovery/HDU Nurse RGN post and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• An excellent annual salary of up to £34,735
• Enhancements for unsocial hours and bank holidays
• Private medical cover and 27 days annual leave
• A company pension scheme or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
• Extensive opportunities for training and development
In this role, you will work within a professional multi-disciplinary team in a busy operating theatre environment. You will assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care which includes discharge of day patients requiring recovery or ITU care. Duties will also include administering medications and keeping accurate patient records in line with departmental policy.
Applicants for this Recovery/HDU Nurse RGN post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Previous experience in a similar setting, with Level 3 ITU experience
• Flexible to work shift patterns between 7.30am and 9pm
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.