RGN Hospice Nurse
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 35769 - 35769 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits | Private or NHS Pension |
An opportunity for a Staff Nurse has arisen within a charitably run hospice in Westminster.
As Hospice Staff Nurse, you will assess patients and will plan, implement and evaluate care for patients living with a range of conditions including cancer, heart failure and respiratory disease and will focus on delivering the highest standards of care and quality of life.
Details of this RGN Hospice Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary of up to £35,769 depending on experience plus unsocial hours enhancements where applicable
• Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, a range of retail and leisure discounts and much more
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
The ideal candidate for this RGN Hospice Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge, with a specialist area of interest within palliative care
• Post-registration experience in oncology, HIV and in the management of complex, long-term conditions such as heart failure and respiratory disease
• A passion for providing the highest standards of nursing care
• You will be ambitious. dynamic and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Palliative care, Ward nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Preceptorship Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Specialist Eating Disorder Service - up to £30,500 per annum Location...
£ 23023 - 25656 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, ...
£ 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Nurse Advisor / Clinical Nurse Advisor / Trainer - Nursing Homes Service Type: Dementia / Elderly - Physical Disability...