Director of Clinical Services
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 85,000 - 90,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
Location: South West / Wales
Salary: To £90,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Generous Pension Scheme + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday (Rising to 27 from 1st January 2020) + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + much more!
Can you relocate or live away from home during the week?
Perhaps your ambition is to establish yourself as a Senior Nurse Leader, but you are struggling to find a hospital locally that matches your ambition – a job that is going to meet your desire to progress, that will provide you with the autonomy to grow and develop new services and the chance to work within a hospital that offers complex services normally limited to within Central London. Maybe you have the flexibility to live away from home or the freedom to relocate – if these resonates with you then keep reading…
Not only does this leading healthcare provider meet all of these demands in abundance, but they will also support candidates moving to the local area – whether that be Wales or the South West. They can help find you local accommodation during the week or support with moving costs should you wish to relocate to the area.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
1. Well-equipped hospitals – currently working with hospitals based in the South West and Wales, both have extensive facilities which allow for complex surgery for both adults and children.
2. Scope to develop – these are key hospitals within the group, and both are experiencing tremendous growth. We are seeking people who have the capability to drive efficiencies whilst building and developing new service programs.
3. Commitment to growth – As a group they are heavily investing to improve both their current facilities and offer more specialist services for their patients.
The National Matron stated; “We know the challenge for Senior Nurse Leaders is the sheer scale of the demands that are placed on us, but when you have leaders and colleagues around you that respect and value what you do, the job feels easier. We listen, we learn, we act, and we trust – that’s what I love about working with this business”.
What you will do as Director of Clinical Services:
• Through highly visible leadership you will work closely with heads of department to guide them through what they already know and encourage them to solve problems. We’re seeking someone that engages and empowers people to achieve results.
• As part of the hospitals senior management team you will maintain Consultant relationships, identify and implement new services and ensure that the hospital is both safe and compliant – their vision is an Outstanding CQC rating.
• As Director of Clinical Services, you will have demonstrable experience operating at an equivalent level. You must be able to provide evidence of managing change across multiple clinical teams within a hospital environment.
Click to apply! To apply please follow the link provided or contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29069 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Adult Acute Hospital - rated OUTSTANDING by CQC Location: Nottingham Salary: up to £29,069 per ...
£ 16.89 - 26.75 Per hourFull time...Temporary...Leicester, Leicestershire, England
NURSES (Band 5) REQUIRED FOR HIGHLY LUCRATIVE REGULAR AGENCY/LOCUM WORK WITHIN University Hospitals of Leicester NH...