Band 5 RGN Ward Nurse
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 39755 - 39755 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
Stroke & Medical Ward | 37.5 Hrs - Internal Rotation | Excellent Benefits | L&D Prospects
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading Westminster hospital for an experienced RGN Registered Nurse with a ward nursing background to join the nursing team on a Stroke and Medical Ward.
What this Stroke & Medical Ward Registered Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
• An excellent annual salary of up to £39,755 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay for a Band 5 position
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave
As RGN Ward Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Stroke & Medical Ward Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a medical ward nursing environment, with experience working with a diverse patient mix
• Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Nurse Advisor / Clinical Nurse Advisor / Trainer - Nursing Homes Service Type: Dementia / Elderly - Physical Disability...