Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- £ 50000 - 52000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
A very exciting opportunity has become available for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work with a FANTASTIC General Practice on a permanent basis.
The surgery is based in a beautiful historic market town in Hampshire, it's in modern, purpose-built premises and houses a very strong clinical team which includes 2 ANPs, 10 GPs, a very strong Practice Nursing team and they even have their own Physiotherapist and Pharmacist on site. This ensures an extremely smooth running of a forward-thinking practice who are excelling and leading the way in Primary Care.
The role itself is for up to full time hours with flexible working times. The surgery has very good staff retention due to the management's continued efforts to remain flexible when it comes to their employees' needs and preferences; the surgery operates at it's best when everyone is happy at work. The surgery is a training and research Practice so it's an exciting place to work, and continued professional development (CPD) is a priority for all staff.
Benefits of the role
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary; around £50,000 upwards
- 6 weeks holiday PLUS Bank Holidays PLUS 1week of study leave
- NHS Pension and Indemnity Payments covered
- Training and Research Practice
- Supportive and well-rounded clinical team
- On-site parking available
The surgery is recruiting due to a GP retirement and they'd like to replace with an excellent ANP, as they are already lucky enough to be GP rich. Another ANP would strengthen their already well-rounded and varied clinical team.
- On the day appointments and triage experience
- Independent Prescribing qualification
- Formal Minor Illness qualification
- Ability to work as part of the duty team with the GPs
- Forward thinking attitude and a keenness on development and training
- Team player and can-do attitude!
This really is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! If you're an ANP working in General Practice and looking for your next career step then this is the progressive opportunity for you! Alternatively, the centre is also keen to consider Nurse Practitioners from other settings who are looking to make the move into Primary Care - don't miss out and apply today if this is you!
For the opportunity to be shortlisted for this role click apply today, or you can call Sarah Cawthorne direct at our head office on Apply. This role is bound to be popular so make sure you act today.
Chas Medical specialise in Primary Care recruitment. We work with only the best GP Surgeries to offer our applicants a choice of highly attractive jobs nationwide. We can help ANPs, GPs, Practice