RGN Surgical Ward Nurse Manager
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 37570 - 44600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Nov 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits & L&D
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with experience in a leadership or management role in a surgical ward setting is required to work as Surgical Ward Manager in a leading Nottingham hospital.
Details of this RGN Surgical Ward Nurse Manager position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible shift patterns on days
• An excellent annual salary from £37,570 to £44,600 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Surgical Ward Manager, you will oversee the day to day clinical and operational management of the ward, effectively managing staff, budgets and resources. You will promote best practices of care are delivered and will take the lead on clinical governance, audits and investigations when required.
Candidates for this RGN Surgical Ward Nurse Manager position should be:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Have completed post-registration studies and training including a recognised mentorship qualification, ILS/ALS and some clinical studies relevant to the role, ideally in addition to a professional management qualification
• Have proven leadership experience in a specialist clinical setting, with substantial experience in surgical/acute nursing care
• Experienced managing budgets, resources, staff rotas, service development and the development of new clinical pathways, with experience in root cause analysis and clinical governance
• Strong communication, organisational and IT skills and confident working with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26200 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Registered Nurse - Dementia Care - up to £35K - EXCELLENT CQC Location: Leicester, LeicestershirePosition: Staff Nurse Care ...
£ 26000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentSutton-In-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Learning Disabilities Care Home Location: Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire Salary: &pou...
£ 26200 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Staff Nurse - £16.50ph + Amazing team and service!!! Location: Old Age & DementiaPosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Phys...
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: SheffieldCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care for older adults...