Clinical Lead/ Senior Nurse Practitioner
- £ 48000.00 - 48000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
A private provider of acute adult mental health services in Nottingham is seeking a Clinical Lead / Senior Nurse Practitioner to join them on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with up to date NMC Pin and at least 3 years experience in acute care settings (inpatient or community). You should also have experience at Deputy Ward Manager level, equivalent, or above.
You will have specialist knowledge on one or more interventions/conditions, such as CBT, DBT, concomitant substance misuse/detoxification, relevant to acute care.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a specialist clinical knowledge, expertise and support to the nursing team and wider MDT.
- Having an oversight of the clinical and care needs of all acute inpatients, supporting the primary nurses in working with patients, their families, Care Coordinators, community teams and other stakeholders in meeting the individual needs of each patient.
- Embracing diagnostic and risk uncertainty, with proactive clinical risk assessment and management, when planning care and interventions with clinical colleagues.
- Constructively reviewing and challenging nursing practice in the ward, leading by example, and providing expert knowledge to the nursing and wider MDT on a speciality or individual patient basis.
- Providing education and development of nurses and HCAs within the ward, based on need, and ensuring that the baseline needs of nurses to practice safely and effectively are met.
This is a full time, permanent post based in Nottingham, with a salary of up to £48,000 per annum.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000 - 28500 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced General/Adult Nurse with experience or specific interest in Mental Health to support the...
£ 24214 - 30112 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Band 5 Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)Permanent, full timeUp to £30,112 - Salary match on offerLeicester...
£ 36000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackpool, Lancashire, England
Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)Permanent, full time£36,000 per annumBlackpool, LancashireAre you a regis...
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentMilton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Milton KeynesLocation: Milton KeynesSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Experien...