Nursing Home Manager
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Nov 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | Small Elderly/Disability Nursing Home | Pension | Free Meals |
A small North London nursing home has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager with a background in care homes to lead the team and develop the service. The 20+ bedded home offers elderly frail and disability care in a home from home setting in a quiet residential area of Harrow.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually working flexible day shifts but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the role
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• A workplace pension scheme
• Free meals whilst on duty
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level may also be considered
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.