Registered Nurse (Neuro Rehab) - Care Home
Peterlee, Durham, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
A £2000 Golden Hello* is just one of the ways we will reward you when you join Barchester''''''''''''''''s Hawthorns Care Centre as a Registered Nurse. Barchester is the only care provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for, so why not join us?
Hawthorns is a specialist care facility, with a neuro rehab unit for younger adults, as well as a dementia specialism. In this varied environment, we are able to offer nurses wide-ranging development and exposure to specialist clinical care.
You'll provide exceptional care for those suffering from dementia, or traumatic and non-traumatic brain or spinal injuries, as well as support for those with long-term neurological conditions. You will learn specialist skills in tracheotomy and ventilation, and deliver a range of treatments for those with spinal and acquired brain injuries. It's a rare opportunity to join a high dependency unit providing complex neurological and respiratory care as well as rehabilitation. We can offer shifts to suit you, including bank, days, or nights. We will support you to develop your skills and understanding around the area of nursing that you are passionate about and keen to build your career around.
• Current NMC registration (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
• Evidence of continued professional development.
• Previous experience with dementia, neurological or respiratory conditions is ideal but not essential.
• Passion for helping patients and their family and friends through a challenging time.
• Dedicated to providing exceptional clinical care in this fascinating field.
• Ability to demonstrate empathy, a can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• £2000 Golden Hello*
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
If you'd like to use your clinical and people skills in a care organisation that centres on celebrating life, Barchester is the place to be.
*Terms and conditions apply
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Peterlee, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull timePermanentHartlepool, Durham, England
Community Clinical Manager – RCN / RGN – Complex Care Complex Healthcare at Home £37,000 per annum + £330 car allowance per month /...